Maybe it’s just us, or maybe time really is moving at a faster speed each and every year. It’s hard to believe that outdoor season is almost upon us once again; the sun, the fun, the smiles, the beats… There’s no denying the excitement that’s growing as they days draw nearer. With just 1 week to go until we come together for the first official party of outdoor season i.e. Alien Safari – Sprung, we’d like to remind you to purchase your tickets now to avoid any disappointment as tickets do often sell out at the gate. Keep reading for all need-to-info such as where you can purchase your tickets from and of course, this year’s stellar line-up.
– R350 Presale Outlet | R350 Presale Online
– Presale outlets tickets will available at the following outlets from 15 July 2016:
. Cape Town CBD: Global Girl, Gardens Center :: 021 – 461 1756
. Canal Walk: Wild Fire Piercing
. Claremont: Cloak & Dagger :: 021 671 1592
. Kalk Bay: Gypsy :: 021 – 7886802
. Sea Point: Call-A-Pizza :: 021 434 0818
– Stellenbosch: Gypsy :: 021 – 886 7157
– Tokai: Queen of Steel Piercing and Tattoo, Blue Route Mall :: 021 712 5088
– Presale online tickets are available from Quicket: http://qkt.i/sprung2016
This is a strictly no under 18 event.
16:30 – 18:00 :: The Fogshow
18:00 – 19:30 :: Psy Mantis
19:30 – 21:00 :: D-Ranged
21:00 – 22:30 :: ScamAntrix
22:30 – 23:30 :: Technicolor
23:30 – 00:30 :: Solar Axis
00:30 – 02:00 :: SciLab
02:00 – 03:00 :: FinalFlash
03:00 – 04:00 :: Filterheads
04:00 – 05:30 :: DJ Microdot
05:30 – 07:30 :: K.I.M. Live and DJ
07:30 – 08:30 :: The Rave Commission
08:30 – 09:30 :: Earthling Live
09:30 – 11:00 :: DJ Mark
11:00 – 12:30 :: Renegade DJ
12:30 – 13:30 :: Sonic Species
13:30 – 15:00 :: Earthling Dj Set
15:00 – 16:00 :: Headroom
SILWERSTROOM RESORT . . RETURN TO THE SOURCE . . ✽
Gate opens at 10 am on Saturday.
– Take the N1 out of cape Town.
– Take the Paarden Island turnoff, R27
– Stay on this road and drive past Atlantis
– About 9 km after the Atlantis turnoff, take the Silverstroom turnoff on your left.
– Follow the signs
GPS CO-ORDINATES 33°33’55.68′ S, 18°23’01.49′ E
– No glass allowed on site.
– You can drink your own alcohol by your campsite but don’t bring it to the dance floor. This will be enforced.
– Legislation dictates that you may not consume alcohol on the actual beach or on the Pavillion side. You may drink alcohol in the caravan park on the grass. This will be strictly enforced.
– The ocean here is renowned for extremely strong currents and shark attacks. We will have several life guards on duty but be smart and be careful. Do not swim unless you are sober and able. NO SWIMMING AT NIGHT. If the currents are too strong swimming will not be allowed at all.
– Respect the beautiful natural surroundings. It is part of a nature reserve. Be the conscious and aware person that you claim to be. Security will be strict and trouble will not be tolerated. Look out for each other, look out for the venue, love and respect your trance family.
– Silverstroom is an environmentally sensitive area. The Environment and Heritage branch of the City of Cape Town has requested the following. We ask that you respectfully abide:
* No walking on the dunes. Please stick to the footpaths.
* No water wastage. Please be sure to close the taps on site after you used them.
* Do not distrurb the fauna and flora in the area.
– To ensure a safe and comfortable event we will be limiting tickets.
– Alcohol consumption: For this event we receive a special events on-consumption license. The consumption area at this venue is defined as the main festival area i.e. bar, dance floor etc. A condition of our license is that you may not bring your own liquor into the consumption area; and you may not take liquor bought from the bar out of the consumption area. In other words you may not bring your own liquor from the camping area into the festival area and you may not take liquor bought at the bar into the camping area. It is exactly like not being able to walk into a bar (consumption area) with your own beer or walk out of a bar with a beer in hand. This is a costly and difficult excise for us and not something we want to do. However we have to in order to comply and it will be enforced. I know some of you take issue with this but let’s be happy that:
1. You may bring your own alcohol into the event
2. We have a liquor license
Please respect this. If anyone wants to discuss this further please inbox us and we will provide you with the contact details of the local SAPS liquor officer.
– This venue falls under the City of Cape Town and the event license must adhere to extremely rigorous conditions and requirements. We ask that you please respect the venue and the crew, respect and be friendly to SAPS if they are on site; they are here to assist us with a clean and safe event.
This venue has limited capacity and the vehicle levy will once again apply similar to Masqued Ball. You are strongly encouraged to car pool to this event to reduce the cost per person and to do your bit for the environment.
– 1 person per vehicle: R200
– 2 people per vehicle: R150
– 3 people per vehicle: R100
– 4 people per vehicle: 0
We therefore strongly encourage you to travel in a car with 4 or more people. Motorbikes are exempt from the vehicle levy.
BE THE CHANGE:
Cleaning: YOUR CAMPSITE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. At least during the event. We request that you clean up your own mess and take pride in your camping site.
Donations: Please donate unwanted items by placing them in the Donation Box at the gate upon arrival.
Remember: Keep it tidy, love the earth, be conscious, show respect, put cigarette butts into the bins or carry a portable ashtray. Use biodegradable toiletries. Look out for one another. Treat your fellow tranclings with kindness, compassion and empathy. Look after the venue. Trust your instincts, always! Party safe. ♥
Visit the event page.